Nl2 10.000 hands

• mata123
      mata123
      Bronze
      So i played BSS at NL02 for 10000 hands now :s_biggrin: and I would like some input about my game.I feel that I'm somewhat stuck and can't progress as far or fast as I would like,so perhaps somewhere I make some mistakes that affect my overall game.
      So please people who play BSS spare a minute and share your vast knowledge of the game to a little :f_cool:
      Without further delays here are "the"stats:

• 5 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Raise more. No where on this site does it teach you to limp so damn much.
    • mata123
      mata123
      Bronze
      i limp basically with 22-99 pairs,small suited conectors and sometimes KJ/Q suited but KJ/Q in late position i raise sometimes first in,and with pairs bigger then 66 in late position i raise to...
      What would a pfr % be better for me with the bss strategy???
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mata123
      i limp basically with 22-99 pairs
      This is only profitable if one other limper is full stacked or the whole call 20 rule.

small suited conectors
      This is an easy fold at the micros.

and sometimes KJ/Q suited
      Raise or fold. These hands are trash limped in.

What would a pfr % be better for me with the bss strategy???
      Your VP$IP and PFR should be somewhat close ... That's the main point.

Edit: Also, I noticed that it seems like your game changed quite drastically after 5,000 hands ... Did you make some big adjustments then?

• mata123
      mata123
      Bronze
      thanks for the advice it helped a lot i began raising more a playing somewhat more agressive and it's better for my game and bankroll :s_biggrin:
      around my 5000th hand i started playing worse i think because of tilt maybe,i lost some money in 2-3 days a lost confidence in my game,and it's a vicios circle,you play bad=>you loose money=> you play worse.....
      if you have more tips please feel free to share them... :f_biggrin:
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      around my 5000th hand i started playing worse i think because of tilt maybe,i lost some money in 2-3 days a lost confidence in my game,and it's a vicios circle,you play bad=>you loose money=> you play worse.....
      if you have more tips please feel free to share them... :f_biggrin:
      This is the exact reason I'm still in the micros myself. It's so easy to tilt off money and so difficult to get that money back. The edges are still small even with plenty of fishes.

I don't think there is really an easy answer. For me I just kind of trained myself to do something that will wash away my tilt using a technique very similar to anchoring in NLP.

Anytime you play a hand bad just find something to distract you and change your mood. Try any insane idea you have! Most importantly if you can't find something to quickly remove that feeling you have then you need to stop playing. Paying all of your blinds again is a whole lot cheaper than donking off your stack.