Help

• 11 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey cathy118,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community!

The starting capital can take up to 96 hours (with id check) to get to you. But there are also some things you can check:

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the PokerStrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transferred and then you would have to choice a different poker platform..

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • cathy118
      cathy118
      Bronze
      Thanks Steve for the very fast respond! Good Job for that!

I've done everything in order so I guess all I can do is just wait.

Thank You
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Thats ok cathy, you're welcome.

If you haven't heard anything by thursday you can always contact our Customer Support Team and raise a ticket and they will be able to give you some up to date status.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • cathy118
      cathy118
      Bronze
      I've already receive a reply from ps, but they told me that they cannot do the capital transfer because my account is not in Real Money' mode or I haven't validate my email.

But I've done it like long time ago. I check back the 'Cashier' in the FT lobby, my details is all fill up. I cannot click the 'Validate Email' ( I remember clearly that I've done so long time ago). I can even play tournament freerolls and I actually won the freeroll.

I really don't know what to do next. Should I change to another poker room?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello cathy118,

Forgive me if i'm wrong but it seems to me from reading your post that you account was opened with FullTilt Poker a long time before you became a member of PokerStrategy.

In order to receive your starting capital you need to sign up to a new account using one of our codes which you can find here.

If this is the case then i would contact customer support again via the ticket system and explain your situation and they will be able to help you choose a new platform to receive your starting capital.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • cathy118
      cathy118
      Bronze
      No,I open the account when I pass the PS's quiz. TheBu11d0g, do you think its better if I change to another poker room? Will it be less hassle?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Cathy,

Can you please check that you have entered all your details correctly on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you entered the PokerStrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transferred and then you would have to choice a different poker platform.

If the above has all been done correctly then i would suggest that you explain this to our customer support and you could also contact fulltilt poker and explain the situation to them as well.

Any further questions then please just ask.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • cathy118
      cathy118
      Bronze
      I've received email reply from FT, they confirm everything was done except for the Bonus Code from P was not entered. Anyway I've sent a ticket to PS to transfer my start up capital to Party Poker.

TheBu11d0g, do you play in FT or Part Poker? whats your username if you dont mind sharing..
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey cathy118,

just to make you aware, sometimes between our customer support and fulltilt, the pokerstrategy code can still be added to your account if i remember correctly but i could be wrong so you could always check with support.

I actually play on FT at the minute and username is Bu11D0gSteve.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • cathy118
      cathy118
      Bronze
      How long does the process take if I request to stick to to FT? more or less? will it drag another few working days?

:)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      If the ID verification process has been completed cathy, then the transfer of funds shouldn't take any longer than 48 working hours although in most cases it is much sooner than this.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve