This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 AKo TPTK

• Termis
      Termis
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $5.00
      MP2:
      $5.00
      CO:
      $6.16

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.70 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9:club: , T:club:
      MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.04, MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.16, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.12, MP2 folds.

Flop: ($0.38) 9:spade: , 3:spade: , 9:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.27, CO calls $0.27.

Turn: ($0.92) A:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.66, CO raises to $1.32, Hero raises to $1.98, CO raises to $5.73 (All-In), Hero calls $2.59 (All-In).

River: ($11.22) 4:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $11.22
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'd check/raise the flop and get it in.

As played his turn minraise is disturbing, he doesn't really seem like the type to do it with a floated AK/AQ there, and apart from that and 33/AA/9x i don't see what he could do it with. Maybe randomly with a flushdraw once he gets there like that but i doubt it. Something like AsKs/AsQs would make sense but I'd think most people would raise the flop with those hands.

Bottom line is, if you think he's really tight it's a damn tough spot and frankly it might even be a fold with a T kicker. Otherwise and when in doubt, I think giving him enough Ax/draws spazzes and felting trips there will probably be the way to go at nl5.

Hope it helps.
    • Termis
      Termis
      Bronze
      He had AA ofc. I was sure he cought AK or something. I figured if he had an overpair like AA KK or even QQhe would raised me on flushdraw flop. When he shoved i felt he had me beat, but I couldn't lay down anymore