This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl5 55

• Termis
      Termis
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP3:
      $6.90
      Hero:
      $5.00
      BU:
      $5.33

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.70 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with 5:diamond: , 5:spade:
      4 folds, MP3 calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.20, BU calls $0.20, 3 folds.

Flop: ($0.50) 3:club: , 9:diamond: , 4:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.36, BU calls $0.36.

Turn: ($1.22) T:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.60, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $1.82

should i try 2nd barrel here?
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Not sure, depends a lot on BU's postflop game. Given his stats so far I'd say he likely won't be inclined to fold much on a T turn, but I could easily be wrong. 26/8ish players often peels the c-bet very often but fold a lot on the turn, you'd need to check in his postflop stats, 321 hands is enough to see a pattern there.

You likely don't need to c-bet so big tho, some $0.28 bet will probably accomplish the same thing against that player on the flop, as well as make a potential 2nd barrel cheaper should you decide to fire it.

Hope it helps.
    • Termis
      Termis
      Bronze
      I kinda try to keep all my bets same size. I often get heavy resistance if i try to cbet smallish and i have no idea then if they bluff me or actually have a hand that beats me, so I cbet always same and usually know where I stand if i get raised.