Nl30 Hu

• PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      There was a prvious thread somewhere where somone was asking if you could play NL10 HU anywhere, but the conclussion was anything under NL50 would be difficult to beat due to rake.

My question is would NL30 HU on 888.com be profitable or not?
  • 6 replies
    • richard1817
      richard1817
      Bronze
      what percentage rake do they take? and what is the cap?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      AFAIK rake is very high but players are weak as well, so i'm pretty sure that good players can profit. Still better to play 6max till nl50.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by richard1817
      what percentage rake do they take? and what is the cap?
      The rake structure is:

0.01c for every 0.20c in the pot up to $1 of rake to be taken.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      AFAIK rake is very high but players are weak as well, so i'm pretty sure that good players can profit. Still better to play 6max till nl50.
      True i guess. Even with the structure iv given above? It doesnt look bad to me as rake is capped at $20.00 pot. So thats like 1/3rd of a stack invested from eeach player. Doesnt seem to bad..
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Well, i def wouldn't play w such rake. Just build up your br for nl50hu through 6max or something else you play and move it to full tilt. The rake is capped at 50ct at all stakes HU and you get 27%rb, no shortstacks, clean lobby so it's much much better to play here.

I've actually donked around at pacific HU/6max games when PS was giving away 50$ for everyone to play here. My impression was that rake is insane HU nl30/nl50.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Well, i def wouldn't play w such rake. Just build up your br for nl50hu through 6max or something else you play and move it to full tilt. The rake is capped at 50ct at all stakes HU and you get 27%rb, no shortstacks, clean lobby so it's much much better to play here.

I've actually donked around at pacific HU/6max games when PS was giving away 50$ for everyone to play here. My impression was that rake is insane HU nl30/nl50.
      Well yeah i dont play on pacific. I hate the site lol. I just wanted to know if NL30 would be profitable because i carnt wait to start playing HU :D Pattience though i guess.

Well yeah RB will be essential.