Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $50,35
      Hero:
      $58,45

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 9:diamond: , 9:heart:
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $1,50, 2 folds, SB raises to $5,00, BB folds, Hero calls $3,50.

Flop: ($10,50) 2:club: , Q:heart: , 9:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $8,50, Hero ?

Expect him to broke with with AA,KK and AQ aswell as all decent draws
      however if i just call and one of the cooler hits i dont know if he would be able to get away with any of those hands since call seems relatively weak on a board this drawy, id also expect him to push all his draws on turn if i flatcall and it blanks

any preference how to play this right ?
  • 4 replies
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      I almost always reraise all in here, this puts villian in the situation where he if he has TP/overpair he will most likel convince himself you have the flush draw and call.

In addiotion there are too many scare cards that could come hee to kill the action, sometiimes he'll just have AK or underpair and he will fold but you wouldnt of made more money from him in any case
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think this player would not fire second barrel with AK and he should get all-in with AQ+, KK/AA, also some flushdraws, so I´d raise flop to 18$ and expect to get shoved or called with a lot of worse hands
    • AceOnRiver
      AceOnRiver
      Bronze
      you are analysing him based on 12 hands kaitz ^^
      cmon :D

hacket: as i said i dont really think he will ever get away with anything as strong as tp/overpair even if the worst possible cooler hits on turn
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      well not any really good player would play 42/17 style even at 12 hands