Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP3:
      $36,15
      Hero:
      $70,70

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with T:club: , T:heart:
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $2,50, CO folds, Hero calls $2,50, 2 folds.

Flop: ($5,75) 3:heart: , 8:club: , 6:club: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $5,00, Hero raises to $15,00, MP3 calls $10,00.

Turn: ($35,75) A:heart: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0,50, Hero ?

If i shipt i preflop i kinda boost my variance TT isnt ahead of very much, if someone behind be squeezes i go broke (dont really remember blinds but if i call here that was my plan ^^)

Now i like that flop and raise it pretending to be on some draw// or pretend not to believe he hit that board.

Now he calls and the turn is Ace, my problem with that card was that in case he thought i was bluffing on flop and called with marginal holding he might now think that many of my bluffs just improved to madehand and might to be willing to call me down, however we are pretty much potcomittet already

any preference on turn ? go broke here, or on river maybe ? anyone thinks folding is possible here despite odds ?
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      against loose aggressive opponent who only has 72 bb I´d happy to 3-bet pf and get all-in, since he can easily get all-in with worse hands and he´d also call your 3-bet oop with worse hands
      I think raising flop and calling shove is fine on that board, I´d just call turn and also call small river bet
      if you shove then it is hard him to call with worse hands, maybe draws and if you´re against JJ+ or Ax then you only have 5% equity.
    • AceOnRiver
      AceOnRiver
      Bronze
      TT is a bit like reversed AK for me, Ak never hits and TT isnt top pair on most flops

Now against that opponent with that stack if overcard hits i find it very difficult to play well.

How do you decide when to get away if u 3bet ? if he c/minraise us on King high board ? or u never get away and let him bluff ?

If i cb after he checked to me he might bluff turn and then maybe decide to push AI on river,

(having trouble with 3betting midstaks and then either missing AK or having second or 3th pair with tt in gernal)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      depends on the boards, overpair it is easy play, bet/shove for value
      if board was very dry, like Axx or Kxx then you can check behind flop, call turn and then likely fold river although calldown is also reasonable, it depends a lot of the player and how often you think he´d bluff river if you just call turn
      On drawy boards you can bet/fold or bet/shove again it depends what hand range he would call pf and how would he play his draws/bluffs/top pair hands oop