Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $10,00
      UTG1:
      $64,40

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q:club: , A:heart:
      UTG1 calls $0,50, 7 folds, Hero raises to $2,00, UTG1 calls $1,50.

Flop: ($4,25) 7:heart: , 3:diamond: , J:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2,00, UTG1 calls $2,00.

Turn: ($8,25) J:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG1 bets $0,50, Hero calls $0,50.

River: ($9,25) Q:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero ???

Wth should I make out of this donkbet on turn... With his stats a obvious trap? Dunno why but when I was playing I didn`t even look at hes stats... If he was an unknow push river?
  • 2 replies
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Hi,

Pre: Bet ~$3 4xBB+limper+OOP
      Flop: The pot would be $6,25 with your remaining stack of $7. So if you cbet, it would be a push.

So the question is what range he will l/c with. I think mostly small PP and SC's. Something like:
      99-44, 98s, 87s, 76s, 65s?

His WTS is pretty high so he will not fold his pocket pairs and probably also wont fold his SC that made a FD or combo draw.

So how do we continue from here? :f_p:

As played:
      Turn: It is not a donk bet :) Easy call for pot odds. Often those small bets are draws but mostly by fish and not such a tight guy.

River: I would c/c river with TPTK. He would fold all weak/trash hands but might try to bluff you out of the pot with a low pair.

Greetz,

T.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Yes i would raise more preflop because OOPness and you get more money and this is easy to play

As pl. cBet size just screams for a cheapfloat from his side, you c/f AK,AQ,TT,99,88,KQ,AT there which represents the majority of your PFR range

As played c-c turn on this minbet and possibly I jam the river

- Gerv