$50 bonus confusion

• cHiPrEaPeR

I have been waiting for my $50 bonus to clear for over 2 days now and have had no emails or any contact. X( And im not sure if i have to deposit $100 to get $50 with party poker?

So it brought me to read the Beginners forum and i am now confused.. ?(
      As i see that pple are saying they are waiting for there i.d check?? I dont know what this means or have not been asked to send any i.d??

HELP?? ?(

• 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi cHiP,

Once passing the quiz and selecting a platform, you need to complete your personal details on the following link:

Once done, you just need to be patient for a few days and support team will contact you to advise:

(a) your starting capital is ready or
      (b) you are required to send in ID documentation.

It would be useful if you could gather some ID documents together ready, just in case it is required. This will reduce any delays.
      Whilst the ID check is random at the moment, it is becoming increasingly necessary, so don't be concerned if picked to provide it.

Hope this helps, any problems just shout,

Best regards,

• pinnryder
      You should receive an email where they ask you to send a copy of your drivers license, phone bill etc. to prove your identity, after that it should take 2 days until you get your 50$.
      Did you sent an email to support? They can probably help you more..

EDIT: Ups someone was faster ;)
    • w34z3l
      Hey Chipreaper,

1) No you don't need to deposit to claim the $50 starting capital.

2) I have a friend who passed the quiz 5 days or so ago and still hasn't received his starting capital. My guess is this is normal, just be patient =)

3) Occasionally both pokerstrategy.com and any poker site you play at may ask you to send copies of your identification + proof of address before you can make cashouts or receive bonuses. If this is required, I am sure you will be informed.

Hope this helps,

Ups, 2 people were faster ;)
    • cHiPrEaPeR
      Hi everyone,

Eaglestar i have already done that but am stuck in limbo as what to do next?

Thanx to everyone else for fixing my confusion :D

Just wanna say what a great sit this is and i cant wait to get my starting capital to gain access to more great videos etc.

• Hadi
      Hey cHiPrEaPeR,

it looks like you need to do an ID check - have you checked your spam/junk mail folder? Sometimes our emails end up there.

The delay here seems to have been caused by your requesting a new password, so nothing to worry about :)

If you have any inquiries about the ID check, please contact customer support directly, as we can't discuss in-depth account related topics on the forums.