The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

BTN: $23.95
      SB: $50.75
      BB: $36.45
      Hero (UTG): $24.60
      CO: $30.86

Pre Flop: ($0.40) Hero is UTG with 4:diamond: 4:club:
      Hero raises to $0.90, CO calls $0.90, 3 folds

Flop: ($2.20) 2:diamond: 3:diamond: 4:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.95, CO calls $1.95

Turn: ($6.10) A:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $6.10, Hero calls $6.10

River: ($18.30) 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $18.30, hero ?

Villain

Hands 43, vpip 44 pfr 13, AF 2.0, 3bet 13

I have really small sample size of the villain, but he was playing pretty fishy and aggro. For example he called a 3bet with AJo oop versus half stack and potdonk/called 882 flop.

Turn

I think this is very difficult spot. I don't think I can go for bet/call here as I would only beat his semi bluffs and pure bluffs. Check/fold is neither an option because he has very wide range as he rarely folds to cbets. My plan was to call turn bet and shove the river in the case I improve and check/call smallish bet if I don't improve. I have some equity against the possible straight and huge implied odds so that's is also a reason why I don't like bet/fold here.

River

I check again and he makes another potsize bet. I'm not sure which hands he could play like this. He would certainly play a 5 like this, but he tend to overplay some of his hands and he was also able to bluff dry boards so why not this pretty scary board too. In addition, he was bad enough to value bet two pair hands like this or even something like AK. I don't think he has set too often because he would have raised on the flop.

On NL25 the player pool is very big so I don't have big sample size of virtually anybody. It's very annoying to make desicions like this because of the lack of information how prone the villain is to bluff or even value bet worse hands than mine. His bet size indicates strength, but I guess he is the kind of guy who always bets the size of the pot (there are a lot of them on Everest).

How to play this hand on the turn and on the river?
      Should I have made some sort of blocker bet on the river?
  • 2 replies
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Can just c/r turn all-in.

I don't see him having a 5 there, would be weird. And if he has its a cooler. I more likely put him on Ax kind of hand or FD and he is calling those on the turn.

As played I would call river.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think calling down there is reasonable
      He has there sometimes 5x, but at the same time he plays 44% of hands, so he can easily have there any flushdraw or two pair that he´d shove there with bluff or for value