This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 99

• Optroot
      Optroot
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $13.48
      Hero:
      $18.17

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 9:heart: , 9:club:
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, 2 folds, SB calls $0.35, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.90) 5:diamond: , 8:club: , 4:spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.60, SB raises to $1.20, Hero raises to $4.00, SB raises to $13.08 (All-In), Hero calls $9.08.

Turn: ($27.06) Q:heart:
      River: ($27.06) K:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $27.06
  • 3 replies
    • Optroot
      Optroot
      Bronze
      bump
    • johnbeattie85
      johnbeattie85
      Bronze
      There's nothing wrong with just calling the check/raise if you think he is making a move or whatever. 3betting and getting it in, you are most/all of the time going to be crushed.

I wouldn't go too far with my hand here since SB can creditably represent a decent number of combinations, there are no semibluffs, and he is on the passive side.

• MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by johnbeattie85
      There's nothing wrong with just calling the check/raise if you think he is making a move or whatever. 3betting and getting it in, you are most/all of the time going to be crushed.

I wouldn't go too far with my hand here since SB can creditably represent a decent number of combinations, there are no semibluffs, and he is on the passive side.
      Looks fine. Sorry about you needing to bump all these up, i have no idea how i missed them :|