Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $16.52
      BU:
      $21.16

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (3 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:club: , 2:club:
      BU raises to $0.30, SB folds, Hero calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.65) J:heart: , 6:heart: , J:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.50, Hero raises to $1.50, BU calls $1.00.

Turn: ($3.65) A:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50.

River: ($8.65) 9:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $5.50, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $14.15

had been frequently c/r'd, working frequently.
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'd usually 3bet that especially if you've been check/raising people non-stop, but i don't mind the call preflop.

Flop is okay i guess if that's his standard c-bet size i don't mind the play.

Turn is sad, if he floated your flop raise with anything less than Ax he's not going to bet the turn with it except with flushdraws, and even then he might not bet those flushdraws. I don't think check/calling is horrible since maybe he's semibluffing sometimes, but out of position possibly facing another river bet, deep with a 18/16.. Not thrilled about it.

You might be better off bet/folding it. It certainly makes it easier to play, you might get some value out of pocket pairs that peeled the flop and flushdraws, not too many people are going to raise you without having you beat at that point. It looks uncomfortable since we're deep, but really rarely will that guy have the guts to bluff us off the best hand from that point on, so i'm not worried about facing a huge river bluff or anything.

Hope it helps.