This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

@ The English idiot...

• brokenwings92
      brokenwings92
      Basic
      Things are messed up in England, mate. I will give you the benefit of the doubt for having enough logic to play football correctly. Footies on a soccer field, albeit.

Now, the real question...why would a cop pull a car over for being out late at night or early in the morning? Obviously I was refering to being pulled over for being out late, walking...it was in reference to a guy that robbed at Tim Horton's just half an hour ago. Similar description, ya know?

I use "pulled over" as a term for "pulled aside" as it literally means just that. This is not a word that appears in the dictionary as it is not a word. It is two words. The beauty of this word combination is that it can have multiple meanings! I could pull my underwear over my head, I could steal a police car and pull a biker over to the side of the road, or I could even catch you speeding on a bicycle (hint: vehicle, aka the vehicle for non-drivers!) and pull you over and violate your privacy.

The beauty...you don't need a driver's license to ride a bicycle.

PS makes enough, one party does not have significant damage to their revenue. I would have ultimately made them money, but I really shouldn't have to prove to them that I am a lesser human being who enjoys occassional anal sex with a big black man to do so.

@ Hadi - You kid, you kid! Make the line unclear, even though it already is. At first I was told a Canadian ID and the birth certificate was acceptable. Then I was told that it has to be a photo ID and the birth certificate is not acceptable. Clear line my ass. Also, I think that if someone will tattoo someone else's name on their body just to fraudulently attain money from you guys...the dude deserves it, seriously.

Peace dudes, I'll be on 2+2 runnin' a train on you.
  • 6 replies