• Hilptones
      I'm here to find which is the best house to get in, THINKING about the best RAKEBAK, the best rake race here in ps or in any other place and which is the best 1st deposit bonus(i have like 600 USD bank right now).

Give me your opinion you sharks :)

Maybe betfair has nice rakebak but i have no idea, so please just help me :)

PS: I usually play Sng Double up 3USD massively or i sit at nl25 full stack or nl10 full stack.

• 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      Hi Hilptones,

To be honest it's difficult for us to provide you with a difinitive answer as we have many members here that play on all the different platforms and they all prefer those platforms for different reasons.

All platforms offer a fair game and all use random number generators etc.
      They also all provide a return to players in the form of player points, special promotions and bonuses to clear etc.

The best recommendation I can provide is to have a browse through each of the forum boards (one is set up for each platform) and see some of the comments from regular players at those platforms.

Just some points to consider are:
      • overall feel of the software;
      • ability to multitable;
      • promotions/bonuses, player store etc;
      • availability of tournaments, variety/wide range of, player volume/traffic;
      • how "fishy" a site is. i.e. the more loose players on a site generally is more profitable

These are just a small handful of points to consider, there are of course a lot more.

Any problems or further questions, just shout, our members are really friendly and always keen to help.

Best regards,
    • Hilptones
      oh, LOL :P thanks bro....

I'm trying to find a solution to end my downswing

I lost 600USD in 1 month... half of my bank.

I just cant understand why i dont stop losing and i would like to get a nice "rake job" so even if i lose, i would make some rakebak and win a bit =)

seeeeee u guys around,

Hilptonyx - everest.
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Also remember that to sign up for any site through PokerStrategy, you would need to not have an account there... so maybe if you give us a list of sites you have accounts with, we can suggest a new site for you?
    • Hilptones
      Its not for me, im on Everest. i am looking for that to my brother, he's 17 and he plays better than me. and he'll make 18 in 2 months so i'll send him some of my money.

So all the sites are valid.