$14.62
      CO (Hero):
      $10.00
      BU:
      $8.69
      SB:
      $4.09

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, K.
      MP1 posts deadblind, MP1 checks, MP2 calls $0.10, MP3 folds, Hero calls $0.10, BU calls $0.10, SB calls $0.05, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.6) Q, 3, 2 (6 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, MP1 checks, MP2 bets $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, BU folds, SB folds, BB folds, MP1 folds.

Turn: ($1.2) 4 (2 players)
      MP2 bets $0.85, Hero calls $0.85.

River: ($2.9) 4 (2 players)
      MP2 bets $1.00, Hero raises to $8.75(All-In), MP2 calls $3.35.

Final Pot: $16.
      Preflop - should I raise there or limping was ok ?
      Flop don't know, I was going to raise if it was checked to me, but his raise, not sure if I have to reraise it or calling was fine. Turn completes a draw, but I dont see him raising SD on flop. River is perfect for me I think, I was mainly scared from stupid two pairs on the flop, but as I beat them now, I went AI. I was almost 100% sure he will call me here with any pair. I saw him doing some crazy stuff in other hands, and he is also too loose preflop. Maybe my play is a little bit slowplaying, don't know if it is the best line here.
  • 2 replies
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      Pre-flop: raise! You don't wanna play a 6 way pot or w/e KQo... KQo is a trash hand unless you can raise it pre-flop & play it with initiative post flop. So calling is the worst option here... folding isn't great either cause your hand is good enough for a raise. Raise > fold > call.

Flop is fine as played. Raising here would be overplayed, you don't wanna go broke with TPGK in multiway limped pot.

Turn: ok

River: Call it down. You're gonna valuetown yourself against better like this. If he has a worse Queen just be happy that you didn't lose the hand imo >.>
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by Mstlc
      Pre-flop: raise! You don't wanna play a 6 way pot or w/e KQo... KQo is a trash hand unless you can raise it pre-flop & play it with initiative post flop. So calling is the worst option here... folding isn't great either cause your hand is good enough for a raise. Raise > fold > call.

Flop is fine as played. Raising here would be overplayed, you don't wanna go broke with TPGK in multiway limped pot.

Turn: ok

River: Call it down. You're gonna valuetown yourself against better like this. If he has a worse Queen just be happy that you didn't lose the hand imo >.>
      Agreed up to the river. If villain can play Qx like that and can't fold it there is nothing wrong with value raising that river. It's a bit thin, but his line doesn't look very strong at all unless he just bets smallish on the river with everything.

Hope it helps.