This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

If I win a tournament entry, can I get the money back?

• outspan
      outspan
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I recently got my $50 bonus and started playing at partypoker.it. I see there are 20 PP freeroll satellites that would get me a seat into a 33 EUR buy-in tournament, and since there are usually 80-90 participants with 5 spots paid, it looks juicy even though I couldn't play it given my current bankroll. So my question is: if I win a tournment entry, can I get the cash back?

• 4 replies
    • cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Bronze
      no, you can't actually.. :(
    • outspan
      outspan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cryoburn
      no, you can't actually.. :(
      oh well... it looked too good to be true anyways :)

You probably have a different structure in the international version, but on the Italian version of partypoker you can choose between a EUR 100 freeroll for 10PP (usually around 230-250 contenders) and that one for 20PP (80-90 contenders). I finished ITM in a EUR100 freeroll for 1.30 EUR, but the 20PP freeroll looked so much better. Do you think I should stick with the first ones to build my bankroll or take a shot at the big prize? ;)

Oh and what if I were to win 2 entries to that same 33 EUR buy-in tournment? Wouldn't I get the 2nd buy-in back?
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Originally posted by outspan
      Oh and what if I were to win 2 entries to that same 33 EUR buy-in tournment? Wouldn't I get the 2nd buy-in back?
      Usually that is how it works... usually any entry after the first is usually paid in cash i think
    • FaTDoGBG
      FaTDoGBG
      Bronze
      you get tournament dollars if you win second entry to the same tournament