If I win a tournament entry, can I get the money back?

• outspan
      outspan
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I recently got my $50 bonus and started playing at partypoker.it. I see there are 20 PP freeroll satellites that would get me a seat into a 33 EUR buy-in tournament, and since there are usually 80-90 participants with 5 spots paid, it looks juicy even though I couldn't play it given my current bankroll. So my question is: if I win a tournment entry, can I get the cash back?

• 4 replies
    • cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Silver
      no, you can't actually.. :(
    • outspan
      outspan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cryoburn
      no, you can't actually.. :(
      oh well... it looked too good to be true anyways :)

You probably have a different structure in the international version, but on the Italian version of partypoker you can choose between a EUR 100 freeroll for 10PP (usually around 230-250 contenders) and that one for 20PP (80-90 contenders). I finished ITM in a EUR100 freeroll for 1.30 EUR, but the 20PP freeroll looked so much better. Do you think I should stick with the first ones to build my bankroll or take a shot at the big prize? ;)

Oh and what if I were to win 2 entries to that same 33 EUR buy-in tournment? Wouldn't I get the 2nd buy-in back?
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Originally posted by outspan
      Oh and what if I were to win 2 entries to that same 33 EUR buy-in tournment? Wouldn't I get the 2nd buy-in back?
      Usually that is how it works... usually any entry after the first is usually paid in cash i think
    • FaTDoGBG
      FaTDoGBG
      Bronze
      you get tournament dollars if you win second entry to the same tournament