Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $1,98
      BB:
      $2,72

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:heart: , 9:heart:
      7 folds, Hero raises to $0,08, BB raises to $0,14, Hero calls $0,06.

Flop: ($0,28) 5:club: , A:spade: , T:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,14, BB folds.

Final Pot: $0,42

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows high card ace with king kicker (Kh 9h)

Hero wins with high card ace with king kicker (Kh 9h)

I play like this my blind steal attempts..is it good is it bad???
      How i should play this situation,and how you defend the blinds against such attacks :f_confused:
  • 2 replies
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      The SB has been tight so far (only 14 hands ofc). His min-raise is often extremely strong and you should give him credit the first time he does this. On top of that your hand is kind of trash when you have to play it out of position in a 3bet pot with no initiative. So raise/fold pre-flop.

And as played, check/fold te flop. If you do want to donkbet then at least make it $0.20.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by Mstlc
      The SB has been tight so far (only 14 hands ofc). His min-raise is often extremely strong and you should give him credit the first time he does this. On top of that your hand is kind of trash when you have to play it out of position in a 3bet pot with no initiative. So raise/fold pre-flop.

And as played, check/fold te flop. If you do want to donkbet then at least make it $0.20.
      I agree, tho calling the minraise isn't bad per se, K9s is very playable. The problem is you know nothing about how that guy plays and you're out of position with a hand that often runs into dominating hands, so us advising a fold has a lot more to do with keeping you out of trouble.

Hope it helps.