$2.84
      MP3 (Hero):
      $11.64
      CO:
      $10.50
      BU:
      $9.85

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with J, T.
      Hero raises to $0.40, CO folds, BU calls $0.40, SB folds, BB calls $0.30.

Flop: ($1.25) Q, J, T (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.10, BU raises to $2.50, BB folds, Hero raises to $6.51, BU raises to $9.45, Hero calls $2.94.

Final Pot: $20.15.

Villain

Hands 27, vpip 27, pfr 11, AF 4.

This hand didn't feel too good while playing. After I played this I made some equity calculations and came to conclusion that he has to raise very loose in that spot to make my 3bet profitable. I doubt he will raise often even as a semi bluff because he has one player to act after him.
      Should I just fold this?
      And is my preflop raise too loose? The co was very tight and the button's stats are above. I don't mind if the blinds call because JTo is pretty solid hand to play in position against weak players.
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Preflop likely is a bit loose from the HJ yeah, JTo really isn't all that great and BB only has 28bb, you'll get committed quickly postflop and never with a hand you'll be really confident in anyhow.

As played it certainly isn't a big mistake to felt that hand against a guy you only have 27 hands and that looks at least somewhat aggressive so far, if it is a mistake at all. It's still to strong to fold in my mind and just calling out of position really does nothing good for us. If your guts tell you to get the hell out then do so, otherwise i'm fine with you going broke with it.

Hope it helps.