[NL2-NL10] Sss

• 2 replies
    • burek2000
      Hey DusanBanik,

there are no charts or articles on english community yet, but I heard there were people writing blogs about SSS on SH tables, so you might look up some SSS blogs and read about their experiences.

Anyway, I wouldn't recommend any beginner to go straight to SH tables, but to master advanced strategy first instead. You should know how to steal and resteal very well before you move to SH and also you should know how to adjust your game to the opponents such as 3-bets and squeezes, because game on SH tables is mush looser than on FR and if you don't know how to loose up you'll lose money due to paying the blinds and you will also lose a lot of money if you loose up in the wrong way.

So, the thing I would suggest first is to become gold member and study all the articles provided by PS.com about SSS and when you think you can implement them in your game on FR tables you can try to move to SH and see how it goes for you, but in general FR tables are much better for SSS players than SH.

Hope this helps.

• mineriva
      When playing SSS on SH a lot of your success will depend on how you play the blinds. You need to be a master at:
      1) stealing
      2) restealing
      3) freeplay

before even considering sss on sh.