Hi all! (and question)

• outspan
      outspan
      Bronze
      This is not my very first post, but I still feel like I should introduce myself :) . I'm a student/journalist from Italy and, after clearing out my bonus, I decided I'd concentrate on PartyPoker's sng. I've been running fairly well so far, up 12 BI after approx 100-120 games, and also I reached silver status just now, which is great since there's 15 more SNG articles to read!

Question: how can I track my bankroll? I'd love to see a graph (BI vs SNG played), but I don't have enough points to use Elephant just yet.

ciao =)
  • 5 replies
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      http://www.sharkscope.com
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello outspan,

At present Elephant doesn't support SnGs although it is the plans and i believe they are working on that support at the present time.

They are other tracking software options out there, such as holdem manager and pokertracker3 and if you google them you will be able to download a free trial for them all.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • woopstash
      woopstash
      Bronze
      pokerprolabs is good too.

you can also download a 60-day trial of poker tracker 3 which is a pretty good tracker/hud
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Gold
      I would try Holdem Manager myself...

You can download it and use it for 15 days for free, after that you will have to pay for a license but I still say it's the best money you will ever spend if you are serious about your poker.

You can download it here - Holdem Manager Download

Or there is another program called Pokertracker in my opinion not as good but if you look around the internet you'll find these are the best two... Although I found that poker tracker wasn't so good for tracking SnG and MTT's either way here is the link for poker tracker also. They also do a trial for 30 days - Pokertracker Download

Or as ihufa suggested you can use sharkscope I think they actually have software now too, however I haven't tried it so couldn't comment.

I hope that helps a little and welcome to the site.

The Mardy One
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Gold
      Originally posted by woopstash
      pokerprolabs is good too.

you can also download a 60-day trial of poker tracker 3 which is a pretty good tracker/hud
      Thought it was 30 days?

But I haven't used it in a while so you could be correct :)