[NL2-NL10] NL 25 SSS folding kings

• Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      1)
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)       
      Position:
      Stack
      CO:
      $55,22
      Hero:
      $10,07

0,10/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.8 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with K:club: , K:spade:
      Hero raises to $1,00, 4 folds, CO calls $1,00, 3 folds.

Flop: ($2,35) 8:heart: , Q:diamond: , J:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,50, CO calls $1,50.

Turn: ($5,35) K:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($5,35) 4:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2,75, CO raises to $7,00, Hero raises to $7,57 (All-In), CO calls $0,57.

Final Pot: $20,49

4 seemed harmless. Didn´t want to push turn, because king completed some draws. Pot is too big and can´t fold my set- I think that I would have folded aces here. My biggest pot win so far:)
  • 4 replies
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      Τhat was a very bad play on the turn , the only draw completing is AT (T9 is already beating you on the flop). However , if you give a free card there are many chances that you get sucked out on the river ( Some lucky flush , an A or a T completing a straight). Definately protect there. Your hand on the turn is worth investing a full stack easily , you shouldnt ever think of folding in this situation especially with only 40BB.
      Even if theres a slim chance of you being behind there , you still have outs for your FH on the river.
    • Nunki
      Nunki
      Bronze
      Originally posted by undercover82
      Τhat was a very bad play on the turn , the only draw completing is AT (T9 is already beating you on the flop). However , if you give a free card there are many chances that you get sucked out on the river ( Some lucky flush , an A or a T completing a straight). Definately protect there. Your hand on the turn is worth investing a full stack easily , you shouldnt ever think of folding in this situation especially with only 40BB.
      Even if theres a slim chance of you being behind there , you still have outs for your FH on the river.
      Exactly. If it wasn't for villain slowplaying as well you would have never have gotten your stack in by the river.
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      Nothing more to add.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      You are right, I was afraid something that wasn´t there. My set is strong enough to push on the the turn.