This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Huseens on SNGs.

• Huseens
      Huseens
      Bronze
      Short intro.
      Hello! My name is Andris, I am from Latvia. Studying in middleschool 11th grade.

Poker background.
      Not much, recieved 50$ from pokerstrategy and have made it up to 100$ and withdraw. I was playing cashgames, but my postflop skills are poor so now I am playing superturbos 3,80$ on fulltilt. I was playing 1,70$ SNGs, but my BR was 152$, so I took a shot on 3,80$ games with stop limit at 120$, I made it to 170$ so for now I will be playing 3,80$ games.

Thank you!
      Big thanks to Alcatrazz(Martin) and Richard(slo playing supertrubos). Martin invited me to SNG grup and that's how I started to play SNG. Richard helped me with sweat sessions. And of course huge thanks to PokerStrategy

Lifetime graph.

I am on huge upswing lately. I dont know if I beat them yet, no sample.

Goals in future.
      I would like to make steady profit, at least 1000$ a month. Since imo, SNGs are not that profitable long term I will probably make a roll and learn cashgames again or switch to MTTs. I have one more year to study in middleschool so I would like to become a pro player before going to uni.

Ok. That's all for introduction.

Bankroll $170.91
  • 6 replies