50$

  • 16 replies
    • TheReplicator
      TheReplicator
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.08.2007 Posts: 1,498
      Hello VOINICDRAGOS,

      you received a mail that you have to send a proof of adresse.

      Regards,
      Tobi
    • VOINICDRAGOS
      VOINICDRAGOS
      Global
      Joined: 12.07.2007 Posts: 8
      i sent
    • VOINICDRAGOS
      VOINICDRAGOS
      Global
      Joined: 12.07.2007 Posts: 8
      when i resive the money ? i sent you all documents all you need .
    • VOINICDRAGOS
      VOINICDRAGOS
      Global
      Joined: 12.07.2007 Posts: 8
      can somebody help me ?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.04.2006 Posts: 4,786
      Hi VOINICDRAGOS!

      A little patience please. We are working on it.

      Originally posted by Puschkin81
      Hi guys! Let me explain the following to you. That's what we hear from some people when it takes some time to transfer the money, change accounts, answer your tickets or anything else:

      Originally posted by SexTeacher
      hello again.

      you said that I get my money that very day 2 days agoo.. but stilll didn't received itt :( .. are there any problems or what??

      thanks in advancee

      glenn
      Originally posted by Stained2
      ye me neither, this is a scam
      Stained did not only registered once at PokerStrategy, but 8 times! And with every account he tried to get money from us. Because of these people we have to make ID-Checks and phone calls. That's why it sometimes takes so long until you get your money or an answer to your ticket. We would like to fasten the process, but because of cheaters like Stained, PokerStrategy needs a security system which costs a lot of time.

      Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • VOINICDRAGOS
      VOINICDRAGOS
      Global
      Joined: 12.07.2007 Posts: 8
      i don;t understanding anything !!!
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Joined: 25.03.2005 Posts: 18,556
      Please wait a bit longer. :)
    • jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      Joined: 24.08.2007 Posts: 100
      just curious whats the time in UK when its 8 pm in canada..

      The respsonse time for support seems rather long?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Joined: 25.03.2005 Posts: 18,556
      It's 4 am curretly here. :)

      I often just subtract 6 hours from our time to get yours so you have 10 pm at the moment? (May not be weexactly your timezone.)

      But if this is trrue you can just add 6 hours to your time to get our.

      The conclusion is that no supporter is currently at work. :) ( As far as I know.)
    • jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      Joined: 24.08.2007 Posts: 100
      ok i get it.

      Just experiencing long wait times then. Just want to play but cant yet,

      Ok TY
    • Krogilasi
      Krogilasi
      Bronze
      Joined: 25.08.2007 Posts: 9
      ooh.. this will explain this waiting time.
    • TheReplicator
      TheReplicator
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.08.2007 Posts: 1,498
      Hello VOINICDRAGOS,

      please send it again to security@pokerstrategy.com.

      Thanks for your support.

      Regards,
      Tobi
    • VOINICDRAGOS
      VOINICDRAGOS
      Global
      Joined: 12.07.2007 Posts: 8
      I SENT YOU AGAIN , When i resive the money or i don't resive anything ?
    • VOINICDRAGOS
      VOINICDRAGOS
      Global
      Joined: 12.07.2007 Posts: 8
      can somebody tell me why i don't resive the money or just a answer from the admins of this site ?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.04.2006 Posts: 4,786
      We are working on it!

      You are wondering why it takes so long? Then read this carefully:

      Originally posted by Puschkin81
      Hi VOINICDRAGOS!

      A little patience please. We are working on it.

      Quote from another thread:

      Originally posted by Puschkin81
      Hi guys! Let me explain the following to you. That's what we hear from some people when it takes some time to transfer the money, change accounts, answer your tickets or anything else:

      Originally posted by SexTeacher
      hello again.

      you said that I get my money that very day 2 days agoo.. but stilll didn't received itt :( .. are there any problems or what??

      thanks in advance

      glenn
      Originally posted by Stained2
      ye me neither, this is a scam
      Stained did not only registered once at PokerStrategy, but 8 times! And with every account he tried to get money from us. Because of these people we have to make ID-Checks and phone calls. That's why it sometimes takes so long until you get your money or an answer to your ticket. We would like to fasten the process, but because of cheaters like Stained, PokerStrategy needs a security system which costs a lot of time.

      Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • TheReplicator
      TheReplicator
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.08.2007 Posts: 1,498
      Hello,

      you send us wrong prooves of your adresse twice. I am sorry, but you won't get the money.

      Regards,
      Tobi