This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Is this a normal downswing?

• Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      Hello, ive played over 350,000 hands with a decent wr (was 3BB/100 up till november but its dropped to 2BB/100 since, havent been on top of my game since then i dont think but still making a decent profit)

Ive not experiences anything like this before, the 1 really bad day was largely my fault, i tilted quite badly which is something i havent done before but since i cant seem to win a pot and have seem some ludicrous play as im sure you all have, guys calling the flop with Q10, on a K22 board and hitting runner runner etc and just do not get action when i get hand :)

this has lasted as you see over 10,000 hands now and i think other than the real bad day ive played pretty well, not my A game but enough that i should of showed profit, so is 10k hands pretty standard for this type of downswing?

• 1 reply