Starting capital

• kyteee
      kyteee
      Bronze
      Couple of days ago I was asked ID-check. I sent the pictore of my passport, but for now there have been no replys or any information at all. I know that it might take up to 96 hours, but maybe some admin can check out my application and see if theres any problems with it. I sent a ticket too but no answer.
  • 6 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello kyteee,

I don't actually have access to peoples account information, for obvious security reasons, so i can't tell you how your application is going.

What i can say is that, like you say, it can sometimes time around 96 hours for the id and the transfer of capital to take place. Sometimes it can be quicker and at other times it can take longer depending on how busy customer support are.

What i can suggest is that you check that all your information was entered correctly here. Also make sure that you enter the PokerStrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transferred and then you would have to choice a different poker platform.

Finally, please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • FIxeL2
      FIxeL2
      Bronze
      Check your email, maybe you need to send them additional information. It took for me quite long also (2-3 days) , but never the less I recieved it and growing.
    • kyteee
      kyteee
      Bronze
      Is that right?

http://www.upload.ee/image/405317/asi.JPG
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello kyteee,

Yes that is correct. The little green tick means that you have entered your details correctly on your PokerStrategy profile.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • kyteee
      kyteee
      Bronze
      Almost 72 hours and still nothing, except that yesterday i was sent an e-mail and asked my phone number and when they could call me, minute later i sent them answer that they could call me right now or as soon as possible, but still no call. I dont understand how this service can be so slow? As I can see they already started looking over my application but why they won't finish it by calling me, if i sent the answer minute later.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello kyteee,

Please understand that Customer Support deal with hundreds and hundreds of applications every day so they are understandably very busy at times.

Also the staff at weekends is limited so you will more than likely get a call at the beginning of next week.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve