Hero ($10.75)
      UTG+1 ($12.15)
      UTG+2 ($17.50)
      MP1 ($10.75)
      MP2 ($10)
      CO ($67.80)
      BTN ($68.30)

Dealt to Hero 8:heart: 8:spade:

Hero raises to $2, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $1.50

FLOP ($4.25) 5:club: T:spade: 3:spade:

BB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($4.25) 5:club: T:spade: 3:spade: 4:diamond:

BB bets $2.50

Ok so th raise from UTG was non standard. But i know that, did it because i had done nothing for a few orbits and table was tight.

On the flop, should i have Cbet this flop? I didn't because the guy from my limited stats, just doesn't fold to a flop Cbet.

Now on the turn, his bet is really weird. I didn't get it so i assume it was a bluff. My line was to shove after his bet.
      a) Should i have just given up here?
      b) Was it better to just call? and hope he checks the river?

His stats indicates he bets the turn quite often vs missed Cbets.
  • 2 replies
    • mineriva
      As you know preflop == steal

IMHO you could cbet because u raised utg ur cbet can rep JJ+ and secondly there is only 1 over card so you have a made hand and finally because you have only 2 outs so the free card is not good 4 you, if called i give up.

As played your shove has very little foldequity because he is getting good potodds and because there is only 1 hand you could possibly have there and that is TT therefore your line is very often AK-bluff.
    • Gerv
      I dont think about repping, I think about getting value from overcards who do not fold against your cbet which is fine

So when you cbet and the Turn brings a T or lower, you can jam for value imo.

- Gerv