Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $3,84
      BU:
      $1,38

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:spade: , Q:heart:
      5 folds, BU calls $0,02, Hero raises to $0,10, BB folds, BU calls $0,08.

Flop: ($0,22) 5:spade: , 8:club: , 6:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,14, BU calls $0,14.

Turn: ($0,50) K:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,26, BU calls $0,26.

River: ($1,02) K:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.
  • 4 replies
    • Adapter1337
      Adapter1337
      Bronze
      Preflop - ok
      Flop - bet more, pot size bet is good here.
      If you dont make your hand in turn, then give up and take another hand.
      IMO
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I don't really know why Adapter1337 wants to pot it out of position with AQ-high, i'm fine with your c-bet size.

On the turn if i bet i'd make it more like $0.35 since it's hard for him to fold anything to a half pot size bet. Whether we should barrel or not is up for debate, while the K is a good card it shouldn't scare a 68/15 all that much i expect him to still peel flopped pairs once a lot, and pretty much never fold any sort of pair+draw or OESD with 7x.

Hope it helps.
    • Adapter1337
      Adapter1337
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tamairlarace
      Hi,

I don't really know why Adapter1337 wants to pot it out of position with AQ-high, i'm fine with your c-bet size.

On the turn if i bet i'd make it more like $0.35 since it's hard for him to fold anything to a half pot size bet. Whether we should barrel or not is up for debate, while the K is a good card it shouldn't scare a 68/15 all that much i expect him to still peel flopped pairs once a lot, and pretty much never fold any sort of pair+draw or OESD with 7x.

Hope it helps.
      Half size pot cbet on flop showing on me weak hand. You dont have nothing.. you must make cbet, so by makeing half size pot bet here, they fold hands who also dont have nothing, but get called by weak pairs. Yu want that everyone fold here. You get called only by good hands and draw. Halw size pot bet in flop giveing pretty good odds for draw.
      I think, allways flop bet must be pot size, in turn and river is ok half size.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

There is no way in hell you get a 68/15 to fold any kind of pair or draw he made on that board, ever, no matter how big you make it unless you're prepared to overbet it big time. Just folding out his air is fine. If he's floating the c-bet with overcards routinely it might even be better just to give it up.

Hope it helps.