Question

• Johanvlast
      Johanvlast
      Basic
      I entered a different login for my Full Tilt character than my e-mail that I signed up to pokerstrategy is.. Is there going to be a problem with the deposit of the $50 I got by passing the test?

P.S. Thank you for the donations, I really dont see how it pays off for you guys, but I'm sure a lot of people appreciate it :P
  • 4 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Johanvlast
      P.S. Thank you for the donations, I really dont see how it pays off for you guys, but I'm sure a lot of people appreciate it :P
      I don't have a definitive answer for you first question, but PokerStrategy does extremely well. They even explain the entire business model.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Johanvlast,

I don't quite understand your question, sorry.

Are you on about your username or your email address.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Johanvlast
      Johanvlast
      Basic
      Yeah, I am. My nick in Full Tilt Poker is drsale90 and, guessing that I needed to make a new character through Pokerstrategy in order to receive the $50 deposit, I entered a different nickname in the nickname field (an unexisting nickname, was going to make it after I submitted). Turns out I can't make another profile on Full Tilt for some reason, so the $50 is registered to a non-existing profile on Full Tilt. I was wondering if there's a chance to reroute the money to my existing profile, drsale90..
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Johanvlast,

In order for you to receive the starting capital it has to be on a new account created by using our links and codes and not a pre-existing account that was opened prior to you joining pokerstrategy.

In this case you will need to open a new account from the list of available platforms and then inform Customer Services of the changes.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve