Video not playing

• mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      Hi there,

As of the evening non of the videos are playing on any of my pc's

It was working perfectly. Now i dont get the choice which flash player i can use and i only see the title page.

I tried on my laptop with vista and my desktop with ubuntu.

plz help i want to download some videos
  • 5 replies
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      I can define the problem even more.

If i Logout and start a video it plays perfectly for the 4 min or whatever because i dont have the neccessary status to view. If i login again (even when the video is playing) the video actually stops playing !!! ;(

Is there a limit of how many videos each member can view/download per month?
    • 013paul
      013paul
      Bronze
      I don't think there is a maximum, but I also have problems with video's sometimes.

For example with This Video, I only see the pokerstrategy intro but the rest doesn't load.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey there,

I'm have just tried watching some videos as a test and i also have the same problem.

What i will do is report this problem to the respective person first thing on Monday morning and hopefully the issue will be sorted out soon.

Thanks for the feedback.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve

** Update: I have just emailed one of the head admins with regards to this problem and as soon as i hear anything back, hopefully monday/tuesday, i will post another update in this thread. **
    • CBFunk
      CBFunk
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

thanks for your feedback.

I will forward this problem to the IT.

Could you give me more examples where the video only starts when you are not logged in?
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      none of the video work for me except the videos i am only allowed the first 4min they play the first 4m.