FLHE tables/bonus clearing

• Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Anyone playing at or cleared the bonus playing FLHE? Any opinions on 888 for FL game availability and bonus clearing greatfully recieved!

$.50/$1 - $3/$6 SH (or FR if available)

Thanks for any input. :f_love:
  • 4 replies
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      as far as I remember there wasnt many FL tables but I can check it for you, SH or FR? if FR then I doubt u will find any :) and bonus is like 20percent of rakeback and there s pretty big rake so I think u can easilly make it
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Thanks! I only added FR in there on the off chance as I play both FR/SH.. I don't think platforms outside the big 4 don't have much or any FR action.

As long as there are a couple of games going between $.50/$1 - $2/$4 most of the time that should be enough to get in sufficient volume.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Okay, added for anyone currently interested, or searching in the future:

:spade: At peak times (evening GMT/CET) there are usually a max of three FLSH tables at each limit $.50/$1+.

:spade: The full bonus requires 3000 Status Points (SP) to be cleared over 30 days. Two tabling a mix of $.50/$1, $1/$2 tables as they are available clears somewhere between 16-24 SP an hour ie up to 6 hours a day for 30 days to clear at this rate on these limits.

:spade: Rake at those limits works out to be ~3.8BB/100 - although this is only through 3.5k hands so far, but I suspect it gives a good indicator.

:spade: The VIP program will return you a maximum of $92.50 in rakeback for making your 3000 SPs in one calendar month = 9250 Reward Points @ $0.01 per Reward Point. This will be less depending on your progress when your SPs reset at the end of the month. If you start half way through a month it is more likely to be around $50 - $55.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Duplicate post deleted. Hi. How are you? :f_rolleyes: