This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

FLHE tables/bonus clearing

• Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Anyone playing at or cleared the bonus playing FLHE? Any opinions on 888 for FL game availability and bonus clearing greatfully recieved!

$.50/$1 - $3/$6 SH (or FR if available)

Thanks for any input. :f_love:
  • 4 replies
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      as far as I remember there wasnt many FL tables but I can check it for you, SH or FR? if FR then I doubt u will find any :) and bonus is like 20percent of rakeback and there s pretty big rake so I think u can easilly make it
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Thanks! I only added FR in there on the off chance as I play both FR/SH.. I don't think platforms outside the big 4 don't have much or any FR action.

As long as there are a couple of games going between $.50/$1 - $2/$4 most of the time that should be enough to get in sufficient volume.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Okay, added for anyone currently interested, or searching in the future:

:spade: At peak times (evening GMT/CET) there are usually a max of three FLSH tables at each limit $.50/$1+.

:spade: The full bonus requires 3000 Status Points (SP) to be cleared over 30 days. Two tabling a mix of $.50/$1, $1/$2 tables as they are available clears somewhere between 16-24 SP an hour ie up to 6 hours a day for 30 days to clear at this rate on these limits.

:spade: Rake at those limits works out to be ~3.8BB/100 - although this is only through 3.5k hands so far, but I suspect it gives a good indicator.

:spade: The VIP program will return you a maximum of $92.50 in rakeback for making your 3000 SPs in one calendar month = 9250 Reward Points @ $0.01 per Reward Point. This will be less depending on your progress when your SPs reset at the end of the month. If you start half way through a month it is more likely to be around $50 - $55.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Duplicate post deleted. Hi. How are you? :f_rolleyes: