Hello everybody!

• PushMeUp
      PushMeUp
      Basic
      Hello,

My name is Rickie, i'm 18 and i'm from Leicester in the United Kingdom. I've been playing poker for around seven months now and I started off playing in college with a few friends. I usually play at FullTilt in micro stake 6max ring games and $1 + $0.20 Sit & Go's.

If anybody fancies playing sometime add me on Skype: PushMeUpPoker

:s_cool:
  • 2 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Rickie,

First of all let me welcome you to PokerStrategy. If you have any questions that please feel free to ask away.

We here at Pokerstrategy offer a wide variety of resources that are all aimed at helping you to become a better and more knowledgeable poker player in the future.

So please take your take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here:

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

I wish you all the luck at playing poker, and most importantly, to enjoy it ;) . I am looking forward to seeing you active within the forums soon :) .

Best regards,
      -Steve
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Hello Rickie,

Welcome to the best poker community on the internet. There are lots of people will help you any time you need it... The Mods and Admins are okay too ;)

Enjoy yourself, hope to see you pottering around the forums :)

The Mardy One