suggestion on My Poker Hand

• njup
      Was wondering if it would be possible to add some sort of "sticker" to the my poker hand function?

I use it quite often as a place where to paste my wrst played hands as a reminder but the number of hands there is increasing rapidly and its becoming harder and harder to find those hands in a instant i know are there :D So i was thinking maybe there should be some sort of way to mark my own played hands the way you can make notes in the article section? i really like that and its very usefull.

PS: Sorry if there has been thread already like this :)
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi njup,

Thanks for the suggestion, I must admit I also have a lot in there and it can get confusing.

There is currently a "Favourites" function built in, which I'm not sure if you are already aware of:

> If you select (tick) the box to the left of the hand you would like to highlight and then click on the drop down list after "Actions for the marked hands:", you can select "favourite" or "no favourite" to highlight/unhighlight the hand with a star.

You can also delete old hands using this function too.

As for additional functionality, it would probably depend on I.T. resource.

Hope this helps,