This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Can I no longer get rakeback?

• PushMeUp
      PushMeUp
      Basic
      The only site I used to play on is FullTilt. I've signed up to PartyPoker via PokerStrategy and hopefully i'll get my $50 starting capital soon! I don't really like playing on other sites as their layout is practically identical and it bores me, this is one of main reasons I play at FullTilt, it's unique. Anyway as I already have an account on FullTilt is their no way I can get rakeback on the site if I have already made previous deposits?

For example: If I choose to deposit $50 one day could I enter a bonus code somewhere are recieve the same offers or is it just from your first deopsit?
  • 1 reply
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello PushMeUp,

In order to receive rakeback and other benefits through ourselves you would have had to create a new account using our links and codes.

As you have opened an account with FullTilt previously then you will not be able to get those benefits through ourselves.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve