This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

tournament tokens blunder :(

• excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Bronze
      i was looking to satellite my way to the main event of ftops, looked for the cheapest way in and found $13 HU sng.

so i registered, found a fish and stacked him. then he wanted a rematch, which he won making 2 pair when he shoved his stack Q3 vs AK on A32 board all in on the flop. we played a couple of times more and i won. so 3 out of 4 isnt bad.

i then realized that i was playing outside bankroll management and that the tokens are not redeemable. i found myself $50 down.

what the hell am i going to do with 3 tokens hahaha.

i noticed that the sat is super turbo super satellite, which can only mean one thing. variance :(

not to mention that the buy in for the satellite is $25 but they will happilly accept your $26 token!

my grandma would say "that is how they get you, the gambling kingpins".
      xD
  • 1 reply
    • Cealin
      Cealin
      Bronze
      Play the 24+2 MTT's or if you prefer SNG's: do those. Anything of 24+2 can be joined. I especially like the MTT one at 20:00 CET. Nearly 10k for the number one :s_biggrin: .