PartyPoker help.

• PushMeUp
      PushMeUp
      Basic
      As I passed the test yesterday night I was speaking to Ian Frazer about which online poker room I should sign up to, apart from FullTilt, and he suggested PartyPoker and so I signed up using the PokerStrategy bonus code and i'm a bit confused with it all.

When I put in my information, like PokerStrategy told me to, I then finished and closed the deposit box. I try joining a real money table and it doesn't let me. I know that I don't have any money yet, which is clearly the reason, but I was just wondering how long does it usually take to recieve your starting capital and when you get it on PartyPoker does your account instantly turn in to a real money account or would you have to provide any deposits?

Thanks.
  • 1 reply
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey PushMeUp,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community!

The starting capital can take up to 96 hours (with id check) to get to you. But there are also some things you can check:

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the PokerStrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transferred and then you would have to choice a different poker platform..

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Also, once your starting capital has been transferred to partypoker it will add the finishing touches so to speak to your account and you will be able to join tables as normal.

Regards,
      -Steve