6 Players

Hero ($75.85)
      UTG+1 ($50)
      CO ($51.40) ---46/12/1.5 (26)
      BTN ($59.90)
      SB ($62.25)
      BB ($39.45) ---30/4/2.0 (21)

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 6 players) Hero is UTG A:spade: K:diamond:
      Hero raises to $2, UTG+1 folds, CO calls $2, BTN folds, SB folds, BB calls $1.50

Flop: 3:heart: 2:diamond: A:diamond: ($6.25, 3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $5, CO calls $5, BB folds

Turn: 6:diamond: ($16.25, 2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $5, Hero calls $5

River: 8:heart: ($26.25, 2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $12, Hero folds

turn and river play?
      by betting flop im telling that i have strong ace, when i dont hit my redraw i believe i dont beat much
  • 3 replies
    • Hackett77
      bet the turn (1/2 pot) if he raises you can fold easily (depending on pot odds for redraw), bt checking and calling is inviting him to bet and you have no way of knowing wherre you are.

if he just calls turn then very small block bet for on river, again if he raises, insta fold.

cant make my mind up with his bet sizes, at first i tlooked to me like he had flush, wants to keep you in on the turn and bet for value on river but now im not so sure, they look weak, could be a weaker ace or underpair to ace. thing is checking and calling doesnt really tells us much.

I thnk if he has flush then he bets more on turn as knows he doesnt hold the nuts and another diamond will scare him/kill any action.

but then the river bet does look like a value bet initially, but im not totally convinced, need info on this villian, how much does he usually bet for value?

now i think id probably call this bet, your gettng a little more than 3.1 which is a good price for a call and if your wr0ng youve found out some valuable information on villian. i like to get this reads as early as possible with unkowns as cheaply as possibly as this will shape my decisions throught the remainder of the session and future sessions. if he bet pot here id insta flold but i think the price is right and its a good spot to find out how he thinks too.
    • Kaitz20
      with tptk and nut flushdraw I think you can also c/rai on the turn, especially if he bet so small. That often says that he has smt like Ax with flushdraw that he´d call shove
      And if he has flush, then you have outs to improve
      I´d c/c river, he can easily bet there worse hands for value
    • mbml
      I would halfpot bet/call raise with nutflush redraw. If he raises turn bet then c/f on river is reasonable, otherwise c/c river is fine.