This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Wow! Need to vent.

• oilersfan1094
      oilersfan1094
      Bronze
      For some stupid reason i thought a flush was worth more than a full

house. So I slow played AA, flop was A(heart)8(heart)8(diamond) 7(heart) 4

(heart), i didn't pay attention to the flush draw until i saw 4 up there and

then i folded losing $5 dollars in the process on 0.02, 0.04.

Then after thinking it through i was thinking a full house was more rare so

should be worth more and than when i realized it was i of course went on

tilt. So i went to another table. A guy raised and i had 99 with $5 so went

all in which the guy of course called and won with AK. UUUGGGGGHHHHHH!

Lesson learned.
  • 3 replies
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      We all were beginners at some point. Read up on the articles and review the basics again so you don't have to learn the hard way. :f_p:
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Bad way to learn your lesson, you could of just read the articles a little more thoroughly. But at least you learnt your lesson and didn't continue that way. So here's some kudos for that ;)
    • m4rr3co
      m4rr3co
      Bronze
      Originally posted by oilersfan1094
      For some stupid reason i thought a flush was worth more than a full

house. So I slow played AA, flop was A(heart)8(heart)8(diamond) 7(heart) 4

(heart), i didn't pay attention to the flush draw until i saw 4 up there and

then i folded losing $5 dollars in the process on 0.02, 0.04.

Then after thinking it through i was thinking a full house was more rare so

should be worth more and than when i realized it was i of course went on

tilt. So i went to another table. A guy raised and i had 99 with $5 so went

all in which the guy of course called and won with AK. UUUGGGGGHHHHHH!

Lesson learned.
      that's ok....there was a time that i though two pairs was worth more than three of a kind....just dont forget one thing:
      quads < straight flush
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XunAlp2azhA

AHSDUHASUDH