I dont know, i just love this site!!

• iRycn
      iRycn
      Basic
      Just discovered this site today and have basically found my poker heaven, the articles on post flop play are brilliant and i cant wait to get started and read the rest of the big stack strategy.

Thanks for being free unlike cardrunners and stox, and even better!
  • 5 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by iRycnThanks for being free unlike cardrunners and stox, and even better!
      It is free if u play on FTP :) and doesn't affect your MGR or FTP points. even if you are tracked to pokerstrategy
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome to PokerStrategy!!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and actively use our offerings such as coachings, strategy articles and videos.

The money should be on your account within the next 96 hours :) Until then continue reading the articles and browse the forums!

Regards,
      -Steve
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Welcome to Poker Strategy!

As you've already seen the articles are great and the forums are very friendly so don't be afraid to post questions.

The biggest suggestion I have for all players (both new and old) is to follow the bank roll management recommendations. No matter how good your play is, it'll keep you playing and improving your game for a long long time.

Hope to see you at the tables.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      I love this site too... I think the admins and mods are all voodoo priests myself casting a spell upon us :P
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum
      I love this site too... I think the admins and mods are all voodoo priests myself casting a spell upon us :P
      lmao