BSS folding KK pf with stats

• degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      ok, KK just became the hand with worst net of all my hands. basically when I haven't got all-in with it preflop, I've only won a small amount of money and when I've went all-in with it preflop, I've lost my full stack with it against AA (or villain doubled up that is) (this is 10 times of 73 when I've had KK in my 15k handhistory) mostly I've lost against people who have regular TAG's vp$ip/pfr stats. so I just wonder if I should fold the KK against people with this kind of stats instead of going all-in or is it just bad luck?
  • 5 replies
    • logitechzen
      logitechzen
      Bronze
      Nah, i never fold KK preflop, doesn't really matter who it is to me.
    • Grums2k
      Grums2k
      Bronze
      If you can fold it correctly, by all means do it. But wouldnt that correction of folding KK mean you would loose money with KK in the long run? And even if you do correct, are you folding in the correct spots?`When you do call, you might be up against AA.

AA against KK will happen.

Ive never yet come across the situation where i felt i have had sufficent information to fold KK preflop.
    • debelinko
      debelinko
      Bronze
      I folded it last time when everything seemed perfect for a fold: preflop betting pattern, bet amounts and his stats.

Later he says in chat he had QQ.

Point of story: I'm NEVER folding kings preflop again. If i run into aces - so be it.
    • Nunki
      Nunki
      Bronze
      On a ten handed table you should expect KK to run into AA about one time in 22. 10 times in 73 is just really bad luck and even worse luck if your 10 times include short-handed tables. Maybe you run good with some other hands. 6 :heart: 3 :heart: perhaps. :D

Without a really sick read folding KK PF is horrible.
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      you lose your manhood if you fold KK pre-flop