Reminder email?

• Renmerb
      Renmerb
      Bronze
      Is it possible for PokerStrategy to send an email to users who have validated their accounts, but gone no further?

I ask this because I am trying to take advantage of the TAF program, and I am finding that very few actually go on to receive the $50.

I wouldn't expect PokerStrategy to start spamming, maybe just 1 email after 6 months. This email would just politely remind the user what they are missing out on by not going on to receive the $50.

I understand that this might still not work, but whats the harm in trying.

If this is not possible, how about automatically making the referrer a friend of the user? This way the referrer could at least send a message to the user through PokerStrategy, to point them in the right direction. I would use this to highlight appropriate threads in the forum, such as the 'just passed the quiz' and 'getting started' threads.
  • 1 reply
    • Andre
      Andre
      Bronze
      Hey Renmerb,

a good idea, but actually we are looking for highly motivated players that WANT to get their free50. There are often many members who register, but dont finish and out of experience i can say to you, that a reminder makes no difference.
      I mean, we are giving 50bucks as a gift and everybody who is registering knows that. Plus, we give Content like Articles and Videos.

If that is not enough motivation, there´s nothing more we can and want do.

Greetz,
      Andre