Softplayng?

• pinnryder
      pinnryder
      Bronze
      I just played a 5$ SnG and we're on the bubble. One guyx is super short (less than 4 BB) and I'm short too with maybe 7 BB. The other guy is blinding out not playing any hand, so I decide to fold my way in the money.
      Then the short stack is in the big blind with 85 left and the guy in the big blind with more than 11000 FOLDS the small blind?
      wtf?
      No one is that stupid.
      Anything I can do about it?
  • 3 replies
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      i don´t think that you can do anything about it. first of all it´s quite likely that he is just an idiot and you can´t blame people for being stupid. furthermore it´s perfectly within his rights to "let the shorty remain alive"to abuse the bubble even more...
    • pinnryder
      pinnryder
      Bronze
      Sure he can be stupid but it's hard too believe. I never saw someone doing even a similar thing and since he wasn't abusing the bubble at all and had more than half the chips in play with 4 people left, I just don't see what he could have been thinking. But anyway, I was just wondering.
      If he did it out of stupidity I found a new measurement for it...
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      If I was the big stack I would fold if he had more than 3 blinds left....standard to continue to abuse.

But as you say he is probably just dumb. Maybe he was multi tabling and didnt see the stacks...I've done that on more than one occasion