Why I don't get strategy points?

• ImbaLuck108
      ImbaLuck108
      Bronze
      Hello,

I wanted to ask why I don't get strategy points on my fulltiltpoker room account?I have played money games for some time but i didn't get any points,could anyone help?My poker Id 1mbaluck on fulltilt.

Best regards.
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ImbaLuck108,

It can sometimes take a while for points to be tracked, espectially on newly created accounts.

If after a week or so, you still don't have any points, please contact Full Tilt's own support team to check whether you have been tracked correctly.

Please note that you are only able to receive PokerStrategy points on a newly created account set up using the PokerStrategy download links & marketing codes. We are unable to retrack any existing account held prior to you joining PokerStrategy.

Best regards,

Bart
    • ImbaLuck108
      ImbaLuck108
      Bronze
      Hi EagleStar88,

I do get fulltiltpoints(FTP's) when I play ,I just don't get strategy points from fulltiltpoker account at pokerstrategy.com .I created this account to get 50$ start bonus but I couldn't get it on fulltilt because something occured ,I just got explained by your staff that they can't transfer me the bonus to fulltilt newly created account and asked me to choose another platform,so maybe where is something in common with that mistake?So that's why i think fulltilt's own support team has nothing to do with it.

Best regards,

Imbaluck