same 50$ question

• gedggd15
      gedggd15
      Bronze
      hello. i have sended my ID docs more than a week now, and iv got no info from you, i have wrote to support but always got the same answer that someone will contact with me shortly but nothing so far, is more than a week, and i dont understand, i need to wait more or thats it?
      someone will answer me? thank you
  • 6 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey,

unfortunately, patience is the key here - due to the vast amount of new registrations every day, we have a lot of ID checks to be processed. This means that it can take a while until my colleagues are able to clear you for the $50.

I hope for your understanding,

Hadi
    • jooonas1000
      jooonas1000
      Bronze
      i am waiting over a week now, and theu just say me, be patient be patient, wtf how long i have to be patient??
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello jooonas1000,

As Hadi has already pointed out, sometimes new registrations can take longer than noted due to the vast amount of applications that they receive each day.

Please check your email/spam inbox on a regular basis for the email address that you registered with and also please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • jooonas1000
      jooonas1000
      Bronze
      i passed the ID check and stilll waiting!!!
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Usually, you should receive your starting capital within a few days of passing the ID check. If that's not the case, please follow Steve's instructions to get in touch with my colleagues from customer support.

Best regards,

Hadi
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Lol I love this area... Almost every thread is the same :D