$4.53
      MP2:
      $5.41
      Hero:
      $4.88
      BU:
      $5.23

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T:heart: , T:club:
      MP1 calls $0.04, MP2 calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.24, CO folds, BU calls $0.24, 3 folds, MP2 calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.82) 9:club: , 2:club: , 7:spade: (3 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $0.60, BU calls $0.60, MP2 raises to $2.00, 2 folds.

Final Pot: $4.02

i think he is limping from MP pocket pairs or suited connectors . check/raising indicates some power , so i gave him credit in 3-way pot. Anyway it sucked folding my marginal overpair :f_biggrin:
  • 2 replies
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      His stats do look like he is limping PP's and suited connectors and high cards like you said. Also his PFR says to me that he might be on the slightly cautious side. Therefore I don't mind folding to his small raise on the flop - I think he often has a set here. Although I don't think reraising all in is THAT bad since you have backdoor flush and backdoor straight + overpair - but I do think folding is the better move.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Fine by me, we're flipping with quite a bunch of draws and might be hugely behind already if he hit a set. Coupled with the fact that he check/raised into 2 players, one of them c-bet huge and the other fishy looking player called the c-bet, i don't think MP2 expects anyone to fold at that point.

Hope it helps.