Passed the quiz and TITAN poker

• Krogilasi
      Krogilasi
      Bronze
      Hi there. I would like to get help for my problem.

I passed the quiz, and 50usd is now coming, right? +100 after i play a lot!

Okay, i downloaded Titan poker software, made an account with bonuscode 150, after this, it tell me that i got now a playmoney account.

okay, after that i was just like ok, i checked out and update my account for real money account, i did not ask bonuscode anomore.

Now i just checked, there is no pending bonuses????!?? What this means?

Okay, here one more time, what did i do:

1.Passed the quiz, fifth time told me the truth! i got reserved to show my skills in future from pokerstrategy!

2.Downloaded Titanpoker software, Made an account with bonuscode

3.Updated the account for real money account (BUT I CANT SEE ANY PENDING BONUSES?)

---sOmething go wrong?---

admins, modes.. anybody here??
  • 7 replies
    • Krogilasi
      Krogilasi
      Bronze
      Or do i have to be verified by mobile first or something? Its just really weird that first it asked bonuscode from me, and after this told me i got playmoney account, after that i updated it and get realmoney account now, i put my account details TTR****** for pokerstrategy team already! i hope team will help me out :D D

Is sunday somekind of a Holiday for a Pokerteam!? :D :D
    • TheReplicator
      TheReplicator
      Bronze
      Hello Krogilasi,

you should receive the money within 48h. Please be patient.

Best regards,
      Tobi
    • Krogilasi
      Krogilasi
      Bronze
      Hi tobi! First of all, thanks for your answer in ticket. This will be my last guestion about this capital for my Titan account, Yes i got ur message and i will not ask about it anymore! Im understood

Only one thing i need to confirm: is that PP problem now (partypoker players have to wait few days) for Titan poker as well now too? i was just reading that it takes 48h (maximum) to receive capital, Yesterday get message where said "48hours you should get your capital" and today i got message that i will get that capital in "few days". So , now it turned out to be Few days, than before it was informed 48hours :D

And yes, after i got answer for this i will not bother u guys and i will let you do your work! After capital had come, i will put note about that at the forum. Thank u guys.

Patiently waiting,
      -K
    • Xzorius
      Xzorius
      Bronze
      They are having technical problems at the moment.

That's why it takes a little bit longer for people to receive their money.

Just be patient, your money will be there soon enough!
    • Krogilasi
      Krogilasi
      Bronze
      Hi xori!

Of course i will be ! :D

I just suggest to update news section like "50$ capital's temporarily unavaible due to a technical problems" and not like for only Party Poker users, like it is now ;) ( Temporary no $50 transfers at PartyPoker ) <- can be like "Temporarily no $50 transfers due to a technical problems"

After system get too much guestions from Titan players because they read that article its made only for PP players problem.

Eveything now understood, everybody be patient.! see you at the tables. And i will not ask about anything anymore, just waiting the capital, and inform when it arrived after. (and i am not an wise ass!) :D

-K
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

The technical problems only exist for Party Poker not for Titan Poker! We are working on all of your money transfers. Just a little patience, please. Thank you! :D

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Krogilasi
      Krogilasi
      Bronze
      Money just come, thank u pokerstrategy team. See u at the tables, and goodluck for everybody!

-K