Full Tilt Poker Problem

• Vidada
      Vidada
      Bronze
      Hello, I have problem with logging in into my FTP account, I tryed to recover password and logging in with temporary one, but it said Sorry, account or id is invalid or something like that... Those anyone have problem like this? How I can solve it? I send email to FTP security but they didn't respoind...

Best regards,
      Vida.
  • 5 replies
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      Tried to cashout or something? This seems to be a case of a locked account and you should probably get a reply of what you need to do. Most likely an ID check/security review...
    • Vidada
      Vidada
      Bronze
      I won over 80$ so tryed to use player transfer and cashout, but i didnt knew i will get suspended account for that..
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Vidada,

As nafar84 has already mentioned, if you have already informed the security team at Full Tilt then they will respond to you with whatever actions that you need to take in order to reactivate your account.

Wishing you the best of luck and hope it doesn't take too long to get matters resolved for you.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Vidada
      Vidada
      Bronze
      Thanks guys, that's all I wanted to know :)

Best regards,
      Vida.
    • Ausryte
      Ausryte
      Bronze
      Maybe you have another account and they closed this one and left only primary account for you?