first withdrawal

• lidibogovic
      lidibogovic
      Bronze
      Hello guys. I've started playing on fulltilt 18 months ago with 50$ pokerstrategy was offering for free. Now i am at 2500$ and I'm thinking of making small withdrawals every now and then. Although, fulltilt.com mentions depositing before first withdrawal. Since I haven't deposited anything, I wonder how much do I have to deposit? And what is the best way for making deposits/withdrawals? Thank you for your answers. :)
  • 14 replies
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      you can withdraw as much as you like.

i prefer bank transfer personally. It may take up to 10 days but it goes straight in the bank. What else more can you ask for?

Oh. Nice br btw :)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello lidibogovic,

I personally use MoneyBookers for all my poker needs.

As for how much to deposit on the first time then it all depends on the poker roms minimum amount required, although it is usually around $10.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • pkrMartin
      pkrMartin
      Bronze
      Deposit the minimum (usually 10 dollar) and then you can withdraw as much as you want.
      I use my VISA card and it works good, the money is on the poker account immediately after a deposit and it usually takes 2-3 days to get the money to the bank account after a withdraw
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      i have been able to withdraw money without ever depositing so i do not know what you are on about

:f_eek:
    • MikeyH
      MikeyH
      Bronze
      Originally posted by excelgeo
      i have been able to withdraw money without ever depositing so i do not know what you are on about
      I also had to deposit via my prefered withdrawl method before I could withdraw using that method.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      FT's min deposit is actually $30
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      Neteller (min deposit $30) + the NetPlus Mastercard that can be used for purchases/ATM withdrawals is pretty much the nuts (the ATM fees suck, but it's not a huge problem if you make like one big withdrawal per month rather than several small ones). My first withdrawal was approved & immediately available in my Neteller within a couple of hours. The card is so goddamn sexy as well :f_biggrin:
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      Most sites let u with draw money via cheque with out making a deposit but this can take up to 28 days
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      If you can get a credit card at your bank I suggest you get a Visa electron or something like that, I always withdraw with it and get the money relatively quick. Otherwise use Netteller or Moneybookers, which both have a ATM card to make easier for you to get the money, just withdraw the cash in big chunk because of the big fee (2€ for withdraw)
    • gvveedo
      gvveedo
      Bronze
      Hello,

I am new in here. I am playing in Full tilt poker for two month and have 500 dollars and 500ftp from starting 50dollars which I got by quiz.
      when could I cash out money? And how to do this? I must make deposit with my real money from bank?

Best regards
    • FTRain
      FTRain
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gvveedo
      Hello,

I am new in here. I am playing in Full tilt poker for two month and have 500 dollars and 500ftp from starting 50dollars which I got by quiz.
      when could I cash out money? And how to do this? I must make deposit with my real money from bank?

Best regards
      You need 1000 ftp /no happy hour points/ to be able to withdraw the starting capital. And yes, you have to make deposit by some method to be able later to withdraw with it /visa have 10 $ if your visa is from country other than USA and etc. you can read that in FT web site/. Btw just curios how you manage to make 50 $ into 500 $ and make only 500 ftp ? /i suspect no BRM at all/. Because i make the 50 $ into 200 $ and make ~ 2500 ftp.
    • gvveedo
      gvveedo
      Bronze
      I am playing in holdem no limit. I have seen that I need 831FTp for 50$ start capital.

Have I make 10$ deposit within 120days from I started to play with capital?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      PREPARE FOR THE DOOMSWITCH.

FT IS A JOKE AFTER A WITHDRAWAL.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      PREPARE FOR THE DOOMSWITCH.

FT IS A JOKE AFTER A WITHDRAWAL.
      lol, I have made 4 withdrawal and nothing has change I still have upswing and downswing