$5.00
      SB:
      $5.00
      BB:
      $5.00
      UTG1 (Hero):
      $9.95

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with T, A.
      Hero raises to $0.15, UTG2 raises to $0.25, 7 folds, Hero calls $0.10.

Flop: ($0.57) A, 7, T (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG2 bets $0.25, Hero raises to $0.75, UTG2 calls $0.50.

Turn: ($2.07) J (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.00, UTG2 raises to $4.92(All-In), Hero folds, UTG2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.07.

opp stats: 38/18/2 (VPIP/PFR/3BET)

My stats at this table were so tight, that I decided to open raise with ATs. Ofc situation after BB 3bet isn't really nice as I'm oop and not really with monster hand.

Flop: Nice 2 pair catch and defense from me.

Turn: Bet from me could be a bit smallish, but J definetly doesn't help me and with such a bet it should be enough to decide which path to take. Couldn't call shove, because there were too many hands that beat me - AJ, QK, still some backdoor flushes and what else.
      Preflop raise didn't really mean much from such a opp, but with that flop/turn he could catch almost everything.

Your opinions? :)
  • 2 replies
    • Termis
      Termis
      Bronze
      Flop: seems ok to me.
      Turn: I would just bet more for value, like 1.5$. After such raise really hard to put him on anything less than 2pair so i think fold is a good move here
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Be careful not to overthink about your table image at nl5 fr, 99% of the players don't care about it, at least they don't care enough to adjust in a way that really benefits you.

I'd raise a tad bigger on the flop but no big deal, and as played bet around $1.5 on that turn planning to fold to a shove barring a read. When you bet half pot on the turn there is no telling what you induced from a bad player, he could just decide to ship his AQ or clubdraw in there just because you look weak.

Hope it helps.