account question

• riodubidus
      riodubidus
      Bronze
      Hello

I have created account on poker party,but its not real money account,because if i want to change to real account i have to make a deposit.
      Will i be able to get 50$ from your promotion or i need to change my account to real money account first.
      I went thru all steps on website and created my first account on that site.

ty
  • 7 replies
    • riodubidus
      riodubidus
      Bronze
      can anyone help and see if i did everything allright or should i try on different site?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello riodubidus,

In order for us to send you the starting capital, you will need to convert your PartyPoker account into a real money account.

To do so click on "Deposit now".

Important: don't actually deposit yourself, otherwise we won't be able to transfer you the starting capital. Only fill in your personal data.

Enter your personal data in order to complete the registration.

It is important you enter the correct information in order to receive your starting capital.

You can close the next window with the self deposit options.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • riodubidus
      riodubidus
      Bronze
      ty for fast response

When i go to my account on pp and i choose deposit option i only get deposit options from witch to choose is that allright or i need to do something else also?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Have you already entered your personal details in PartyPoker as recommended in the download guide.

If so, then everything will be fine and you just have to wait for the transfer to be made by ourselves into your account.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • riodubidus
      riodubidus
      Bronze
      yes ive done that,guess i should just wait now
    • riodubidus
      riodubidus
      Bronze
      hello,

i have sent my ID check thru mail 2 days ago,can someone check if everything is allright,cause i got no mail yet to confirm that
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey riodubidus,

I can confirm that our fraud team has received your email containing the documents. It might take another while for it to be processed, so if you haven't heard anything from us by the weekend, I advise you to get in touch with customer support.

Hadi