This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

2 Quick Questions

• ShaunSweeneyPKR
      ShaunSweeneyPKR
      Bronze
      1: I am linked to PS with my new Mansion Poker account, it's been 3 days but my PS points aren't showing yet, how long can it take until it updates?

2: Possibly linked to the first question, how often is the 100K PS monthyl leaderboard updated?

Thanks.
  • 3 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      If you did everything correctly it can still take about a week for the strategy points to show. You will get all your points from the first day eventually though so no worries..

I'm not sure but I remember correctly from your other thread I think you play NL100 and rake about 10K a year. If that is correct you definitely don't have a shot at the leaderboard anyway..

Hope this helps.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hi ShaunSweeneyPKR,

Whilst generally the points are updated quickly (just a couple of days delay) most of the time, there are sometimes small delays, the most common reasons for these are as follows:

1. Some form of platform delay in sending the tracked player data (beyond PokerStrategy control);
      2. Newly signed up accounts sometimes take a few days to be totally tracked through;
      3. Around the start and end of calender months, sometimes a few days delay whilst PokerStrategy gather data, update points & calculate status upgrades etc.

These are normal, don't panic, you will not lose any points, they will all still be recorded and will be visable on your home page within a few days (maybe even just hours).

Kind regards,
      -Steve
    • Jonkie76
      Jonkie76
      Bronze
      Well, I remember him saying he was playing only 4 tables at the time.
      And if I am correct he is playing 12 till 16 tables at the moment at his new pokerrroom.

So that would make the rake go up much more I guess..

At this moment he plays NL20, as he is building op his speed to play 16 tables. And he made between 500 and 1000 points a day on this level.
      Lets say he would make 750 points a day, and he plays 23 days a month,
      cause he plays full time poker as he said.
      That would be 17.250 points a month.

But if all goes well, and he decides to go back to NL100 and still playing 16 tables a time, than he would make 5 times that much right ?
      So that would be 86.250 points a month.

Top 100 for English pokerstrategy:

1 kaplanovic82 30 678
      2 smidlo 21 678
      3 Vitinja 21 111
      4 mcneil 20 992
      5 TerrorBlade 19 086

Top 100 overall

1 opTi 160 478
      2 sebbauuu 91 966
      3 TAK47 89 671
      4 trader 73 612
      5 Caber 64 014

So, if I think correct, than he would reach the top 5 of both ladders?